Today’s episode is such a full one! Events conspired to bring many lovely parcels of yarn through my door, so I’m sharing some of that and letting you know about a heap of fun and exciting events and releases coming up very soon!
Meadow Yarn is an inviting online retailer selling yarn, needles and notions. It’s a small, family business based in rural Suffolk in the UK. Meadow Yarn was born out of a passion for beautiful yarn and knitting accessories and aims to bring you a range of great products. Yarns stocked include Northbound Knitting, Eden Cottage Yarn, the Fibre Co and many more.
Knitvent 2016 is available for preorder now at a special earlybird price until November 10th!
- Knitvent Window 1. will open on Thursday November 10th 2016
- The collection includes six beautiful accessory patterns, including two designs from guest designer Renee Callahan of East London Knit!
- Once you’ve purchased the collection, you’ll receive one pattern each week for six weeks, starting Thursday November 10th.
- The patterns will be delivered automatically to your Ravelry inbox, so opening your message is like peeking behind the window of an advent calendar to see what’s inside!
- Go ahead and create your first project page ready for when the pattern comes out!
- Level of difficulty – adventurous beginner to intermediate.
- Knitters are already chatting in the Knitvent 2016 thread here!
Join us for Knitvent and spoil yourself with six weeks of magical holiday knitting surprises!
Knitvent 2016 is all about the lush beauty of an Alpine forest. As I designed this year’s collection, I drew on all of the wonderful associations of a holiday hidden away in a peaceful mountain reach. The hush of snow settling on pine boughs, the blaze of a glowing sunset disappearing behind the peaks, and the luxurious warmth of basking by a crackling fire in your cosy ski lodge, all wrapped up and relaxed after an exhilarating day on the slopes.
You can make a project page for Knitvent Window #1 now so that you’re all ready to go when the first pattern is revealed on the 10th of November! You can use this fun badge on your project page so that everyone knows you’re in for all the fun!
The Hue Loco Podcast
Hue Loco Grocery Girls Collaboration Colourway (it’s sold out, but if you’re curious about how lovely it is!)
Iara Stole/Shawl by Renée Callahan of East London Knits
Yarnporium Event is happening November 5th and 6th on The Strand in Kings College London. I’ll be joining A Yarn Story at their stand from 1pm to 3pm on Saturday, so drop by and see me and take a look at some of my recent samples I’ve made from The Fibre Company yarn!
Vintage Fairy Lights Kits and Design
Wow! Lots of links this week! I hope you enjoyed this episode. I’ll see you next week, and until then, happy knitting!