The Nutcracker Knitvent Kit is a beautiful way to celebrate the season, whether you’re treating yourself or someone very special. This luxury knitting kit is for the (still secret!) next Knitvent pattern, which will be released on Thursday, November 16th. It includes the yarn for the design, and some wonderful extras designed to spoil any lucky knitter. Because every piece of the kit has been lovingly hand-crafted, it is truly a limited edition.
Each beautiful Nutcracker Kit includes:
- A charming Nutcracker progress keeper by Eva Faith. Let your very own Nutcracker Prince guard your project, row by row! This double-sided charm with a lobster clasp is perfect to measure your progress, to mark an increase/decrease in your garment or to place at the beginning of a round. Christmas red bead. Metal colour silver. Measures 40mm x 7mm.
- A magnificent Medium Knitting Bag from LouLeigh in a breathtaking Nutcracker Holiday Print. How can you not fall in love? This size bag is just right for all those middling projects; shawls, mittens, and children’s clothes. It’s designed so you can fit two 100g yarn cakes side by side, perfect for colour work. Plus there is a wee pocket for your pattern and notions. Have everything at the ready for those elusive moments of knitting bliss. Dimensions: 20 x 25 x 10 cm
- A small lavender sachet in the same Nutcracker fabric.
- One glorious 100g skein of The Wool Kitchen Merino Silk 4 Ply Sock/Fingering yarn in the Malaika colourway. With a blend of 50% Merino and 50% Silk this is a wonderfully luxurious yarn, featherlight and kitten-soft against the skin. The wool is ethically sourced from non-mulesed Merino sheep, hand-painted using high quality acid dyes in a gently variegated spectrum of luscious soft colours.
- A download code for the complete Knitvent 2017 collection of six gorgeous knitted accessories, which you can keep or gift to a favourite knitter.
The Nutcracker Luxury Kit is an invitation to slow down and revel in the special details and beautiful materials which can make knitting such a wonderful experience. It makes a fabulous holiday gift…especially for yourself!
The price for the kit is £85 (GBP)
The update will be Sunday 12th November at 2pm (GMT – London TIme).
Depending on where you live please select the correct option either “Within UK” or “Outside UK” option from the dropdown list as postage is included in the price.
Price includes “tracked” postage.
Please make sure your address in paypal is correct as that is the one I will be using to post kits to.
I will be posting the kits out this Tuesday.